Thursday, August 27, 2009

Video

So after two months of hard work this session has come to an end. For our final we had to put together a video slide shot of our images to present to the class.
This class was a lot of fun. I didn't think i would enjoy photographing children and families, but all in all it was a really good experience.
I cannot wait for next session! I am taking the Beyond Portraiture class here at Brooks taught by Joyce Wilson (love this lad www.joycewilson.com). It is a fine art portraiture class where we get to do amazing stuff. Christina is in the class with me and i know we are going to have a blast.
I also got the rooms for Disneyland today! Exciting 21st birthday at Disneyland haha.
Also i am heading home on Tuesday for a week of Senior Picture sessions, so stay tuned to see those as i do them.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Yesss! Norah Jones! Good music selection JC.

You're work was amazing this session my dear!

Christina Whittaker said...

nice vid jc!
i cant wait for 299