Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Before the two week Break

So class so far has been amazing. I love going to class for maybe 3 hours, then going out on location to use all these new techniques, and equipment. There are great people in the class, i LOVE the teacher (one of the best by far) and i love that i am inspired again to just experiment and do whatever i want. There is so much to shoot in the next 3 weeks, so much to plan, theme, edit, produce, prop, cast models, but i love it all. I am going to continue my disney theme for one of my portfolios, and i am working on a more abstract angel piece for my hand made portfolio.
So far we have shot with our Holgas, done an assignment to photograph our partner in a portrait, an environmental, and a fine art piece, and today we shot infrared. So here is some of what i have done so far.


The first set is just me and George (self portrait, and i shot george when he wasn't looking)
This is the Holga stuff. I think it's cool.





My partner for the persona shoot was Natalie (she's a lot of fun)




And this is the infrared stuff we shot today. Total experiment and i donno if i did it right lol.


Love this last image though.


I have some other images form the shoot today of fellow classmate Ashley, but i want to do some post to those first so check back tomorrow for those images.

No comments: