Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chance to be Creative: Circus

So i was finally able to shoot something after all this time.  This is the first assignment from my Adv. Photoshop class where we get to do whatever we wanted and be creative.  My original goal for all this was to end with a product for my composite and have it all work together.  However, the criteria for the composite is different then i thought it would be so that will have to wait.  I chose to do a Circus theme and make the posters that you would see displaying the different acts.  I have a few more that i want to do in order to complete this series, but this is what i have so far. 






I printed these on canvas and i loved the way they turned out.  My only disappointment was that i couldn't print them larger then they were.  I won a nifty CA flag patch also lol.
Currently i am working on a few composite ideas that i am excited to do.  I have two more weeks to do it so stay tuned for that stuff.

In other news Christina turns 21 tomorrow! We are all going to Blush for dinner and some drinks, it should be a grand time.

2 comments:

Christina Whittaker said...

love these-you shoulda won!

Kate said...

I think I just DIED. These are amazing!