Tuesday, September 21, 2010

It's been a long road

With all the moving and organizing i haven't had any time to post....anything lol.  But finally everything is done...kinda. lol.  I have most of my office done and i have my studio set up in our garage.  Booking a few jobs here and there, and i'm starting my ad coordinator job at the Credit Union soon.  Also I turn 22 in 2 more days, birthdays are no longer fun lol, and my best friend Matt turns 21 in 5 days!

Besides missing SB horribly and all my Brooks friends and family, i am slowly readjusting to life in the Ville (however short of time i might be here). Anyways i got some film processed right before i left SB so i wanted to share that before my next post so enjoy!
Willie was wondering around in the field taking some pics.

My favorite location...ever...

Some more willie.
This guy was in front for me at Santa Monica when Kate and i moved some of her stuff down.
Dan and Kate...it was right after the moment...i'm excellent at missing moments, i think i'll make it a trade mark of mine.

No comments: