Tuesday, September 21, 2010



My first client for this Senior year was Brent Lindsey (I photographed his older brother Shane for my portfolio).  We did a lot of studio stuff, but i think they turned out awesome!  I chose so many in my first round of edits that i have to go back through twice to narrow it down even more.  Just going to post of few of my faves.









This shoot was a lot of fun, and i got to mess around with a few different lighting set ups.  I think i got a real good variety in the images so that makes me really happy.  I think i will doe one of my viewing books from this session to show clients.
It also felt really good to pick up my camera and shoot again, it was going on 3 weeks.  And i had a great model to work with, and that always makes a shoot better.

Thanks Brent!

2 comments:

Jennifer R. Bernard said...

Justin, great work. A great variety of wonderful images for your client.

COLLEEN said...

really awesome justin! such great work.. love all the images.