Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Life

It has been forever since I updated with anything other then jobs so this is gonna be a massive post lol.

Well for one I got a scanner and was able to scan my film from the last week of school, and the senior shoot I did with Brent.
Scanner!!!
Brent Lindsey (Film scan)
Matt in Malibu
Mallory in Malibu
Mission Fountain

Carp Beach

Santa Barbara Mission

Mallory waking up from her nap at the beach LOL.
Willie and Colleen waiting for our group photo
The wonderful Cara testing for our group photo
Willie and Colleen ready to walk
A very excited Kate
Willie and his coffee
Me and Mom after Graduation.

My Grandpa also found an old image of him from his time in the Navy in WWII.  He wanted to give some family members a copy so I scanned it and spruced it up for him.  The image is really interesting too cause they didn’t have color photographs when this was taken so the color was put on after the fact.  It looks amazing however and would be awesome to reproduce.  I am going to make a Canvas wrap for him for Christmas so I can’t wait to see how that turns out!
My Grandpa 

So after 2 weeks of cleaning and reorganizing my life and business after I got back I finally have everything in order.  I swapped cameras with my dad.
D700 amazingness

Got my car some stickers with my business stuff (and got a new car in the process).
Car door sticker
Rear window stickers

And got a side job as the Marketing Director of my mom’s Credit Union.
My Desk at the CU.

I also got a puppy!  His name is duke, and even though he looks cute this guy is a small terrorist who likes the taste of my flesh.  I look like I cut myself in the most obvious places now thanks to his teeth that are like small razors of doom.  But I love him, and he is very smart…probably I bit to smart lol.
Duke with his new toy
He likes to sleep a lot

I have also been helping out the yearbook at my old high school and snapped some pictures during homecoming for them.


So that brings us up to the present.  Last week was Mallory’s 21st Birthday! I went to Chico and had some fun times, met some very cool new people, and saw some old high school friends. It was also the Rotary Wine Tasting, which I had some family session in that I am excited to do!
Rotary Wine Tasting Silent Auction
oh mallory...

Her first legal drink

Jameson, Malloy, and Tim playing hangman 

My hair is now dark too.  It was a spur of the moment thing when I got my hair cut last week and I think it looks awesome.  The picture doesn’t really show it off to well =/.
Hair...is darker then the image shows lol.

Tomorrow I am heading to Chico for the opening of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows and I am SO excited and sad.   While this is looking to be an amazing movie, it also marks the last bit of my childhood I hold on to.
this is obvious.

Oh i also finally got my diploma from Brooks! and i voted...yay.
My Brooks diploma!
I felt like a kid when i got a sticker LOL.






















3 comments:

Stephanie Browne said...

holy crap. looks like you have been a busy bee! so cool to see what you've been up to since graduation!! :)

Justin Miller said...

Thanks Stephanie! I miss Sb so much i hope you are all having a blast!

Majesta said...

Omg! Hurray for you! This is awesome and YAY for Marketing Director! THAT is awesome!