Monday, November 8, 2010

Lindsey Quadrio

Wow it has been way to long.

Last Friday I was able to photograph Lindsey Quadrio from Westwood High (my first out of town client!). It was a whirl wind two days, we did the consultation Thursday after her mother had contacted me earlier that week and set up the shoot for the following day.  It was a blast however! We got all the fall colors and the great leaves just in time (The next day it snowed and Suanville did the whole winter overnight thing).  With a viewing scheduled for tomorrow i wanted to get in a quick sneak peak and the wonderful images we got!





Like i said up top, it has been way to long since i updated my blog...and a lot has happened so i'll to a life in general update tomorrow!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Love these JC. Also jealous of the fall colors. I miss them so! That's what I get for living in LA though...